Data-Driven Decision MakingIntelli365 uses data driven approach for Analytics Engine modules, which provides intelligent business insight via custom-built algorithms.
The Analytics engine provides domain agnostic business insight and risk identification, which enables effective decision making to the key business stakeholders.
The key features provided by Analytical Engine:
- Explore data to find new business patterns and relationships
- Detailed analysis to understand why certain results occur
- Supports Data validation rules for accuracy of result
- Leverages predictive analytics to forecast future business results
- Loads data from multiple data sources
- Leverages variety of data like structure and unstructured data
Workflow Management and Business RulesIntelli365 leverages business rules driven approach for defining the business workflow for end to end business workflow management.
The out of the box business workflow template helps the business analyst and business users to quickly customize the workflow based on the finding provided received from the Analytics engine.
- Business rules driven approach for defining the workflow
- Reduce documentation and provides faster authorization
- Improves productivity
- Easy and faster task management
- Instant Notifications via alert mechanism
Data VisualizationThe seamless user experience and interactive reports provides quick and easy access to business insight generated from Analytics Services. The following section describes the key data visualization features:
- Explore the business insight via seamless User Interface
- Interactive Reports and dashboards for ease of use
- Variety of reports like Pie Chart, Bubble chart etc.
- Quick Access to Relevant Business Insights
- Provide detail understanding of Operational & Business Activities
- Quick Identification of Latest Business Trends
- Exploratory data analysis via various ad-hoc reports
Self ServiceThe Seamless user experience enables Self Service for Business Users, Business Analyst and Key stakeholders. The following section describes the key self service features:
- Intuitive user interface with little to no training
- Support seamless scalability as usage increases
- Provides authorization to ensure data is visible to only authorized users
- Online help and user manual with detail description for each features
- Online support and feedback mechanism
- Devops Approach for contentious development, build, test and deployment
- Leverages Build and Deployment tools chain like Maven, Ant, Graddle, Jenkin, Unit test framework etc.
- Provides on-premise and cloud deployment model
- Seamless Integration via multiple integration mechanisms
- Supports REST API, API Gateway and Connectors mechanism for External Enterprise applications
- Leverages open source technologies for secure and scalable integration
Configuration Vs Customization
- Domain driven design to provide custom reusable business components
- Configurable and reusable Digital assets like UI widget for ease of use.
- Business rule driven approach to minimize code change
- AES 256 bit encryption for Data At rest
- SSL and HTTPS protocol for data in motion
- Authorization mechanism for data in use